Thursday, September 15, 2011

confessions

I really have trouble saying no.......... to the detriment of my family and my own sanity
I have been spending the week really looking at all those things I have said yes to
and I have decided if it does not benefit me or my family it has to hit the pavement.
All things creative have made the cut....... yah hoo( mostly because they benifit my sanity
I took on the Sunday school directorship because my daughter begged to have a better class, but instead of helping her I ended up running around after others and doing nothing to benefit my child's religious upbringing. unfortunatly most things to do with my church have hit the pavement. I need to just be there in the service and not worry about anything. I guess I need to be feed as they say
I have decided to stay on the home and school becasue I really feel I can make a difference there......... come on I put a smart board in every class room. I rock!!
well that is my rant.......... I am hoping this gives more time to talk to you
and after a year I might actually finish this quilt

1 comment:

  1. This is a good place to rant and rant as much as you like. Get it off your chest.
    Home and family are your first concern.
    Love your quilt by the way and welcome back.
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete